MUOS High Efficiency Power Amplifier (HPA) for Mobile Applications
- Frequency Range: 280 – 320MHz
- Gain: 18dB (typ.)
- Pout: +39dBm (WCDMA)
- Psat: +42dBm
- DC Power: 24Vdc – 28Vdc
- Supports 1W/8W operation
- SMA Connectors
Our MUOS High Efficiency Power Amplifier design is available for MUOS related applications. The average efficiency of this amplifier is between 60 to 65%, thus making this amplifier ideal for applications where power conservation is a priority.
Our MUOS-Mobile HPA is a highly-efficient linear 1W/8W power amplifier specially designed for The amplifier has a 15W saturated power output. The amplifier has a Class E topology making it extremely efficient. Including the voltage converter and predistortion, the overall efficiency at 8W is 55%.
The amplifier has been thoroughly tested with both CW and WCDMA RF inputs. The mobile comes in the following form factors with approximate sizes below.
- OEM form factor without connectors: 2.35in X 1in X 0.675in
- OEM form factor with connectors: 3.25in X 1.6in X 0.75in
- OEM form factor mounted on aluminum plate with connectors: 3.25in X 1.6in X 1in
- OEM form factor mounted on aluminum plate with connectors and heat sink: 4.25in X 3.25in X 2.25in
- Aluminum enclosure with mounting holes for system assembly:4.5in X 1.85 X 1.15in
Additional form factors (ground and airborne) and power requirements can be addressed with a custom solution.
For more technical information and pricing call (714) 893-6004.
More on Quantum Dimension, Inc.