SATCOM High Efficiency Power Amplifier Specifications
- Frequency Range: 250 – 450MHz
- Available in 40MHz Bandwidth in the Frequency Range
- Gain: 18dB
- Pout: +39dBm (WCDMA) to +43dBm (WCDMA)
- Psat: +42dBm to +46dBm
- DC Power: 24Vdc – 28Vdc
- SMA Connector / N-Female connector
This 8 Watt highly efficient linear Power amplifier is specially designed for SATCOM related applications. The Amplifier has a +15 Watt saturated power output. The amplifier is linear and is extremely efficient. The average efficiency of this amplifier is between 60 to 65%, thus making this amplifier ideal for applications where power conservation is a priority.
The amplifier has been thoroughly tested with both CW and WCDMA RF inputs. The amplifier comes in the following form factors approx. sizes:
- OEM form factor mounted on a Heat sink. (3in X 2in X 1.35in)
- OEM form factor mounted on a Aluminum plate. (3in X 2in X.5in) (customer needs to add their own heat sink)
- Aluminum enclosure with mounting holes for system assembly. (4.25in X 2.25 X 1in) Customer needs to cool the enclosure using heat sink or other mechanisms
For additional technical specifications and pricing information call (714) 893-6004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More on Quantum Dimension, Inc.